Monday, February 21, 2011

west is sorta like a homework wingman






































Nope.  I don't think taking a pictue of your dog and then spending ten minutes editing it in picture manager constitutes as procrastination.  I'm calling it a study break.  However, the longer I look at West's eyes in this picture, the more they seem to be saying "Jess, put the camera down."  West takes after Bear in that way...he's more than willing to help warm up the couch as I study. 

(ps: I just completed my 1,050th practice question...nope, not even joking a little bit).  Who said grad school's not fun.

(pps: Did you notice the new curtains?  I made those bad boys too.  Ikat rocks more than studying).

(ppps: Did you notice I spelled recipe wrong in that last post?  That's a tricky one.  I'm going to leave it because if you pronounced it outloud that way, it sorta sounds like a southern drawl).

(pppps:  I better go study).

No comments: