![]() |
Wow. Three weeks since the last post? Unacceptable.
Things here have been busy, busy, busy. However, I did recently join "Pintrest", which is like an online idea book. Check my "pinning" out here. And Ladies, (maybe Gentlemen readers too) you'll note I've moved away from taking styling cues from Ms. Emma on Glee. I'm glad I don't want to look like an Easter egg anymore.
And, because I don't have any new photos or stories...here's another playlist I've had on repeat lately. Link to it here.
Generator^First Floor by Freelance Whales
Night Beds by Night Beds
Heart of Gold by Neil Young
Furr by Blitzen Trapper
Welcome Home, Son by Radical Face
Equestrian by U.S. Royalty
To Go Home by M.Ward
Boy With a Coin by Iron & Wine
Your Rocky Spine by Great Lake Swimmers
To Ohio by The Low Anthem
Hymn #101 by Joe Pug
re: Stacks by Bon Iver

4 comments:
Wowza! I'm glad to see that you're alive! Now call me back ;)
Looking forward to these new music choices. The last selection was a bit melan...wait for it...choly for my taste. Thanks for the update.
J, you must be in the throes of studying because it's been two weeks since the "three weeks?" post and your adoring fans are getting antsy.
Love you and am so proud of your dedication to your craft.
Post a Comment